Way Back Into Love (Demo Version)  K歌情人 电影原声带 Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore 1003

799次阅读
没有评论

Way Back Into Love (Demo Version) K歌情人 电影原声带 Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore 1003
一首很甜的歌,偶尔听到歌曲中有说话的声音感觉还是挺好的。没看过这部电影,可能也是随机听到的这首歌,然后就深深地喜欢上了。

Demo version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R5eDDJRFQw

Hugh: “Way back into love, take one.”
重返爱途,第一遍

Drew: “Oh God, I’m getting really nervous.”
噢,上帝,我好紧张啊

Hugh: “You’ll be fine, just use your normal, nice voice
你很好,只需要发挥你自然,美丽的歌喉

that I’ve heard so much over the last three days.”
在这过去的三天我已经听过无数次的

Drew: “It’s like my throats closing up
我的嗓子就像被堵住一样

it’s like anaphylactic.”
就像过敏一样

Hugh: “It’s fine it’s just a three minute song.”
小意思这只是一首三分钟的歌

Drew(sung softly):
( 轻柔地歌唱)

“I’ve been living with a shadow overhead
我与头顶的阴影相伴

I’ve been sleeping with a cloud …”
沉睡于乌云之中

Hugh: “Just a little bit louder
只需要再大声点

’cause this song is intended for humans. OK?
因为这首歌是为人让人听的。OK?

way back into love take two.”
重返爱途,第二遍

(Drew) I’ve been living with a shadow overhead
我与头顶的阴影相伴

I’ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
在我床脚我与乌云相伴

I’ve been lonely for so long
我已孤独许久

Trapped in the past, I just can’t seem to move on
深陷过往泥沼,难以自拔

(Hugh) I’ve been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
我将希望与梦想隐藏

Just in case I ever need ’em again someday
只是以防某天我再次需要

I’ve been setting aside time
我已腾出时间

To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
为了在我心灵的角落清理出一片空地

(Both) All I wanna do is find a way back into love
我全心全意想要的是重返爱途

I can’t make it through without a way back into love
无法重返爱途我无法生存

Ohhhhh

(Drew) I’ve been watching but the stars refuse to shine
我仔细寻觅但暗夜来临

I’ve been searching but I just don’t see the signs
我追寻单无迹可寻

I know that it’s out there
我知道它就在那儿

There’s got to be something for my soul somewhere
这是我内心某处的东西

(Hugh) I’ve been looking for someone to shed some light
我寻觅某人为我带来光亮

Not somebody just to get me through the night
不是其他人使我度过黑夜

I could use some direction
我可以自我导航

And I’m open to your suggestions
我听从你的建议

(Both) All I wanna do is find a way back into love
我全心全意想要的是重返爱途

I can’t make it through without a way back into love
无法重返爱途我无法度过

And if I open my heart again
如果我再次敞开心怀

I guess I’m hoping you’ll be there for me in the end
我猜我希望你在终点等我

(Drew Laughing)
(drew 笑)

Hugh: “Oh for heaven’s sake!”
看在上帝的份上

Drew: “That’s your serious Oh, Oh, Oh Face.”
这是你严肃的一面

Hugh: “I know I can work with that much
我知道我可以多这样工作

that is my Rock n’ Roll face
这是我摇滚的全面貌

millions of women find that very sexy,
数百万的女人发现这很性感

R U fond of it?… Oh, OK.”
它的底部?噢,好啊

(Drew) There are moments when I don’t know if it’s real
有许多我不知道是否真实的瞬间

Or if anybody feels the way I feel
如果有人与我感同身受

I need inspiration
我需要激励

Not just another negotiation
不只是再一次的妥协

(Both) All I wanna to do is find a way back into love
我全心全意想要的是重返爱途

I can’t make it through without a way back into love
无法重返爱途我无法生存

And if I open my heart to you
如果我向你袒露心意

I’m hoping you’ll show me what to do
我希望你能教我怎么做

And if you help me to start again
如果你帮我再次开始

You know that I’ll be there for you in the end
你知道我会在终点等你

正文完
 0
评论(没有评论)